A Day with Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yeah, so it’s practically summer, and it’s only natural that everyone gets you riled up to see Megan Fox yet again on the big screen. It’s safe to say that it’s probably working. However, despite this, it’s important that Megan Fox let’s you know that she may be a bubbling pot of sex, but of safe, disease free sex with a good head on her shoulders.

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against,” she says, “but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

“I’m just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores,” she adds. “It’s just there. It’s something I don’t have to turn on.”

She may not have to turn it on, but for people who, much to their dismay, have things that need to get done at some point, it would be nice to have an offswitch.















->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment