Kim Kardashian Sex Tape is Released

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Full Kim Kardashian Sex Tape

Kim Kardashian, who supposedly desperately attempted to stop the release of her sex tape, has finally been displayed as the penis loving slut I always viewed her as. Usually my opinions are harsh, uncalled for and completely immaterial, but at this particular moment, the Kim Kardashian sex tape has put me on a pedestal.

The Free Kim Kardashian Sex Tape

Like most celebrity sex tapes, the camera man, or in this case, the 12 inch dick wielder, has an unsteady hand which is most likely due to some rough little whore slobbing his knob, but I was fairly entertained - Ray-j’s penis is 12 inches. To this day, I have never been so fixated on a black penis before in my life, but honestly, he’s wielding a third leg. It’s no wonder Kim wanted a sex tape with this failed rap-star.

Below are the Kim Kardashian Sex Tape screen captures, but if you wish to view the video, run over to Drunken Stepfather already because he has the Full Kim Kardashian Sex Tape.

->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment