Paris Hilton Needs a New Friend

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paris is coming to televisions everywhere again, but this time in the UK. After claiming not having a British friend over there when she hits the clubs, she’s looking to cast someone on a new television show.

“I’m in the U.K. all the time, but of course I can’t bring all my friends, so I’ve decided to look for a new BFF across the pond. I need a best friend who is hot, who can keep up with me, and most of all, who is real and won’t be a backstabber. I’m not leaving London until I find that amazing girl or guy who can meet the challenges of being my British bestie!”

People are already swarming her email with requests. The question I would like to ask is why? Apparently there are some sad lonely people out there that have nothing better to do than hold Paris’ hair during the late hours of the night while she pukes her alcohol stained heart out.

paris-hilton-in-black-dress-3

paris-hilton-in-black-dress-4

paris-hilton-in-black-dress-5

paris-hilton-in-black-dress-6

->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment