What a weirdo

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Alicia Silverstone at a Barack Obama rally in Miami last year

Alicia Silverstone has turned into the worse kind of person imaginable: a damn dirty hippy. Quick, someone set her on fire before she causes too much damage! From the New York Post:
The vegetarian actress tells Health magazine her affinity for getting naked "probably started when I was doing my garden the first time. I'd be out there, and it would be scorching hot, so I would take off all of my clothes and garden. And then I would jump in the pool and swim -- and I always get in the pool naked." Silverstone added, "I used to spend a lot of time with Woody Harrelson, and he's not afraid to get naked."
Seeing Alicia Silverstone naked in her garden might have been appealing in the early 90s when she was young and semi-attractive. Now I imagine she'd look a lot like Aaron Carter. Besides, considering how much of a hippie Alicia's turned into these days, I'd be surprised if she grew anything but weed -- or even tended to her own bush.





















->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment