Doug Reinhardt threatens to sue Celebslam

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Doug Reinhardt and Paris Hilton leaving My House nightclub in Hollywood (3/4)

So Doug Reinhard's "people" sent me a letter yesterday threatening to sue my ass unless I recanted the story I posted last week about him allegedly spending Paris Hilton's money. Mind you, I didn't actually write the story, the Chicago Sun Times did. But still, they were pissed. Of course I immediately deleted the offending portion of the story. I do not want to get on the bad side of Doug Reinhardt. Many people have crossed him through the years . . . NONE ARE STILL ALIVE!!! From Doug's rep:
"The statements are not only entirely made up but are also entirely false. Doug not only comes from an extremely affluent family but he is also wealthy in his own right, as he serves as the CEO of two tele-mobile corporations, he develops and sells real-estate as well as owns numerous restaurants."
The letter went on to say that in Doug's free time he enjoys curing cancer, helping old ladies across the street, ending global warming, and not peeing on the seat. He also drives a Dodge Stratus.







->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment