Lucy Clarkson has a statement to make

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I don’t know much about Lucy Clarkson except that she’s an English model with a moderate list of achievements. Someone even told me that she was the fourth official Lara Croft model for the Tomb Raider series of video games, a position she held for nearly two and a half years. But that’s irrelevant to me. I’m just interested in studying her intentions from this set of pics. And my conclusion says that she is not at all comfortable with too much on her body. Notice the main pic and browse steadily through the gallery, and you will notice how her mood changes from “confused” to “seductive” as she comes out of her cocoon. Hit the jump and feel lucky.
Lucy Clarkson has a statement to make Picture Gallery









->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment