Angelina bought Maddox knives

Monday, August 10, 2009

A 7-year-old and knives? What could possibly go wrong?

Angelina Jolie admits in November's W magazine that she bought her 7-year-old son Maddox knives:

"My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12. And I’ve already bought Maddox some things. We take him to a special shop." She emphasizes that the knife blades are dulled so they’re not dangerous, and that the purchases are accompanied by discussions about violence. But, she says, "we also talk about samurais and about the idea of defending someone as good. We talk about everything." (Source)
To be fair to Angelina, Maddox is from Cambodia and most kids in Cambodia have their own knives by the time they're seven. I mean, have you ever tried to fight off a roaming death squad with just a stick?








->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment