Megan Fox is single

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green break up

Remember when you first heard that Megan Fox was dating that dude from Beverly Hills 90210, you kinda scratched your head. Well scratch no more my friends. Us Weekly is confirming that Megan and her fiancé Brian Austin Green broke up:
"The relationship had run its course," an insider tells Us exclusively. "They both realized the time had come to go their separate ways. It's completely amicable, and they are remaining friends." Fox, 22, and Green, 35, now “are both focusing on their careers," the source adds. The couple -- who have tattoos of each other's names -- met in 2004 and, as Us first reported, got engaged in November 2006. (Source)
If you're familiar with gossip blogs, you know that this is the part of the story where I'm supposed to act like my huge penis was to blame for the breakup. Like somehow, me, this lowly blogger, was drilling one of the hottest pieces of ass in Hollywood. Well I'm not gonna do that. Besides, Megan used to compliment me more on my abs. I swear, you get some women around a 14 pack and they won't shut up.


















->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment