Kim wants to do Playboy again

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kim Kardashian at the grand opening of the Fontainebleau hotel in Miami Beach

On her blog this morning, Kim Kardashian finally addressed those rumors that nobody has heard that claim she said she'd never pose for Playboy again. Uh, thanks? Kim said:

There are a bunch of reports about me on the web claiming that I said I would never do Playboy again. They’re quoting me as saying, “It was a one-off. I don't think I'll do Playboy or anything like that again.”
THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE!

First of all, I have never used the term “one-off.” It’s simply not in my vocabulary.

Here’s my thinking: While I’m not planning to pose for the men’s magazine in the immediate future, I definitely don’t want to close the door to the opportunity! I absolutely love Hugh Hefner and the rest of the Playboy team and appreciate the opportunity to work with them!

Never say never,

Kim

If she wants to be taken seriously, Kim needs to turn Playboy down. She needs to concentrate on her career as a . . . or her . . . ummm . . . what exactly does she do again? On second thought, Playboy may be a good idea.













->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment