Hayden Panettiere flaunts her Cannes cleavage!

Monday, June 8, 2009

First of all, I’d like to render my apologies for branding Hayden Panettiere a ‘non-cleavage’ item. As you can see in these pics, there is a faint possibility of a cleavage on Hayden Panettiere. I know she is working too hard and coming up with weird poses to work up some cleavage, but I’m amazed. I’m really amazed at the amount of dedication and effort this girl has been putting into her act. Here she is seen soaking up the sun in a bikini at the Cannes Film Festival, and working up a magical cleavage from out of nowhere.
So it’s done for now. Her cleavage is not ‘totally’ dependent on scotch tapes. Scotch tapes offer only partial solution, rest is pure dedication! Anyway, hit the jump for some magical treat from Hayden Panettiere.
Hayden Panettiere flaunts her Cannes cleavage! Picture Gallery








->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment