Kelly Brook’s Lingerie Adventure

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kelly Brook, who I recently claimed as my Guilty Pleasure of the Day, is set to release her new and unique lingerie line after her successful swimwear line. According to the Daily Mail, Kelly Brook’s venture into the lingerie world was the next best choice.

“Lingerie not only seemed like the natural choice, but was something I personally had a passion for designing - beautiful, sexy underwear at an accessible, affordable price.”

Although I don’t have much design knowledge, I would love to be the guy who turns the fan on while the models are shooting. I have no interest in fashion either, but I would most definately brag about my job to everyone I know. It will be amazing.

P.S. I’m sorry the pictures are a little blurry, I am looking for the HQ ones as I write this.






->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment