Megan Fox at the premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in Tokyo (6/8)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Megan Fox is definitely single. She confirmed her status to Australia's Daily Telegraph:
"I am not in a committed relationship right now. I really don't know anything about being single yet, really. I've been reading a lot and listening to music and trying just to work on myself. I was with someone from the time I was 18, so I've never been forced to take care of myself. I've always had someone doing that for me.

"Right now there's no space in my head for who's going to be next or how I need to fill my time. I'm just trying to be comfortable with who I am before I get into another relationship. (Otherwise) I will be Elizabeth Taylor by the time I'm 60 and I don't want to do that.''
E! is reporting that Twilight's Robert Pattinson may be to blame for Megan calling off her engagement to boyfriend Brian Austin Green. Pattinson supposedly tapped that ass last year:
A knowledgeable and well-established source who worked extensively on Jennifer's Body with Megan claims that M.F. was running her mouth about how she "hooked up" with Robert Pattinson. Interpret that how you will. Supposedly, this was around the time Meg and Bri had called off their engagement.

"Megan was totally into [Rob] and thought he was really cute," snitches our high-up, on-the-set sleuth. "But nothing ever went further than one night they were together. He totally blew her off."
And now there's rumors that Pattinson is dating his Twilight costar Kristen Stewart (the chick that constantly looks high). He chose that bitch over Megan Fox. Incredible. Robert could walk around San Francisco with a rainbow-colored dildo that shot fireworks sticking out of his ass and that'd be less gay than picking Kristen Stewart over Megan Fox.



















->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment