Why I love Kim Kardashian...

Monday, June 8, 2009




have always maintained that Kim Kardashian is the best celebrity babe because she is always so full of courtesy and love toward her fans. And now I’ve got one more reason to continue with this belief and crown her as the most “fan-conscious” celebrity. Kim recently ran into a group of fans at the Coffee Bean and was so overwhelmed by their love that she straightaway headed to her blog and punched out a “sweet” entry for the sweet fans.
Here’s what she has to say to her fans,
I went to the Coffee Bean the other day and ran into the cutest group of girls! They were so sweet and they mentioned they went on my blog everyday, so I said let’s take a pic and you guys can be on it! I love you guys!!!! Thanks for all of your support and for checking out my blog daily! Xoxo
Love you, Kim. You are the best!!
->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment