Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Break Up

Thursday, August 6, 2009


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are reportedly done. While Angelina was in New York for the “A Place In Time” screening, Brad Pitt was back in L.A. with the children. While this isn’t unusual for a Hollywood couple, according to the Chronicle, Life and Style mag reports,

“The whole time Angie was away from Brad, she felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.”

“She told me, “I’m looking forward to having that freedom.”

As for Jolie’s confession to her friend regarding her relationship with Brad?

Jolie reportedly said: “It’s over … It wasn’t meant to be.”

When a hot girl becomes single, I would usually rejoice in harmony about the fantasy of having a chance, but in Angelina Jolie’s case, I wouldn’t even want one. Jennifer Aniston is a much better fit for Brad Pitt and I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up back together.







->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment