So hot

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh you little tease

In what's being described by "me" as a brilliant casting move, that little piece of ass Vanessa Hudgens is set to play a "foul-mouthed prostitute" in the upcoming action-fantasy thriller Sucker Punch. And there may be nudity (which she already said she's open to doing in a film). High five! Vanessa told UK's tabloid Metro:
"I'm playing a character named Blondie and it's set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there's not a whole lot of clothes. I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up. It will be somewhat different with the content and a few more foul words but that's the biggest difference."
A nude scene? What a great way for Vanessa to shed her Disney/High School Musical image. Also a great way? Hanging out with me for a night. Trust me, I'll find a way for the both of us to be arrested for public indecency. HINT: my plan doesn't involve pants.











->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment