Angelina Jolie: “Get naked with me, and I”ll talk.”

Thursday, August 6, 2009



In a recent interview with the Marie Claire magazine, Angelina Jolie revealed the answers to several probing questions such as “How Brad Pitt brings her out of her shell,” to which she answered..

“I don’t know how he does it, but…I talk a lot in the bath. It’s easier to talk when you’re naked…Get naked with me, and I’ll talk!”

Wait, wait, wait. So, does this mean when I run down the block naked chasing Angelina Jolie, she’ll take a seat to talk? Yea right. She’ll be reaching in her purse for the mace and we’ll have a very naked Derek Hail crying in the middle of the street.

In addition to her desire to chatting naked, she revealed that there hasn’t been much time for “Mommy-and-Daddy time.” Angelina said,

“Everybody needs individual time. Shiloh has our attention when the others are at school. Mad stays up the latest, so he gets the nighttime. During the day, I’ll go for a walk or do something specific with Pax or Z. And then Mommy and Daddy have some time. Mommy and Daddy need to try to figure out more time right now. We’re working on it, we’re working on it. Right now we’re not great about Mommy-and-Daddy time.”

It must be hell having a wife who loves being naked that you don’t spend time with…

For the rest of the interview, check out US Magazine

Angelina Jolie to extend her family




->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment