Scarlet Johansson In Harper’s Bazaar

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Leave it up to Scarlett Johansson to appear in a high quality magazine like Harper’s Bazaar in Febuary to mix things up in a confusing sort of way. Representing the month of love, Scar represents everything that it stands for: photoshoots on construction sites, loving diamonds, but most importantly–brothels.

…the whorehouse reference is all ScarJo, with no twisting of words. When asked what her ideal role would be, she replied:

“Every actor wants to work on a Western. I would run a brothel, like a madam or something. I’m working with what I’ve got. It’s only so long that people are going to want to see me in a corset,” she says with a laugh. “So I might as well do it now.”

Dear, sweet Scarlett. Little do you know, it’s not that anyone truly doesn’t want to see you wearing a corset in the long run, it’s just we eventually want to see you take it off.
















->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment