Jessica Alba is pregnant

Friday, August 7, 2009

Jessica Alba pregnant!

Remember when Jessica Alba broke up with her boyfriend Cash Warren earlier this year? It was good times 'round these parts. We had that little celebration party where someone had too much to drink. But I wouldn't let you drive home, no, I'm a good friend like that. So anyways, one awkward segue later, it turns out Jessica Alba's pregnant with Cash Warren's baby. Her rep Brad Cafarelli told People magazine:

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer." (Source)
Obviously our little tryst over the summer meant nothing to you Jessica. You know you surprise me. I didn't think you were the type of person to just use a hunky gossip blogger for experimental sex and never call him back. Don't expect a baby shower gift . . . OK, maybe some onesies but that's it. Whore.













->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment